Pica F55 works on most types of surfaces as, concrete, brick, stone, render, plastics, metal and wood. Pica F55 Is Bio-degradable and does not harm the treated surface. Avoid using in sub-zero temperatures or if large amounts of rain is expected.
- Cover flower beds.
- Brush thick layers of moss from roofs.
- Spray pica F55 on to surface.
- Do not rinse the treated surfaces with water after the treatment. Rain will eventually clean the surface from dirt and undesired biological growth.
- Clean windows after treatment of superfluous amounts of Pica F55.
- If the surface is to be cleaned with high pressure equipment; let Pica F55 work for at least 24 hours before treatment.
- Algae and moss disappear within 1 year, Lichen within 2 years.
- The treated surface will keep clean for up to 5 years.